One of my greatest gifts is the ability to connect with people as a strategic thinker and a quiet inspiring leader!
My best contributions to individual clients are those who:
- aspire to excel in bigger and more compelling ways
- are already successful
- open to explore and prepare for whatever is next
- want to lead more powerfully, effectively and ethically
- yearn to live with greater integrity
- seek a new career path in a different area or industry
- are transitioning from individual contributor to a management role, or from management to executive responsibilities
With more than 25 years of management and leadership experience – 12 in corporate training and organizational development, 8 in higher education and 7 as a sole proprietor, I draw from diverse professional experience to get the best possible results for every client’s needs.
Having long had an affinity for doing the right things as well as doing things right—learned from Peter Drucker—Gail edges ever closer to finding what matters most for clients and for her self. Values, behavioral and innate, are central; individual differences are honored and respected; and, to make the best possible contributions are among her ever-present guiding principles.
Gail develops teams that exceed expectations; formulates strategy and builds programs for organizations from the ground up—sometimes starting with no staff and growing teams to their optimal size. She guides improvement of people skills for employees at all levels. One CFO called her results “phenomenal.”
Has years of management, leadership, communications, and coaching experience in companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 20; for organizations in public sectors and nonprofit; and, for dozens of individuals who engaged her to work with them one-on-one.
Ever on a journey of learning, Gail completes challenging training programs every year to assure she stays current and adds new capabilities for serving. She earned a Master of Arts with Distinction and a Bachelor of Arts, Summa Cum Laude.
CLIENTS and EMPLOYERS
- ASK Computer Systems (acquired by Computer Associates)
- Hewlett Packard
- Maguire Investments
- PeopleSoft (acquired by Oracle)
- Southern Fasteners Systems
Nonprofits and Public
- California Employment Development Department
- California State University, various campuses
- Jack’s Helping Hand
Dozens from many professions and walks of life have transcended prior limits to make greatly improved contributions to their organizations and personal lives.
#GailWebber #coaching #leadership #training #ethics #development